Monday 8 August 2016

blog update

So! I have moved out of the place I've been living for the past two years, and am currently existing amongst boxes at my boyfriend's flat until our actual new place to live becomes available at the end of the month.



Pictured: chaos. Also our legs. Patrick is wearing extraordinarily pink socks. 

This is not a great set-up for sewing, though I brought several works-in-progress with me (I didn't do nearly as well as I thought I was going to at that) that I might be able to finish during this time, but I'm not counting on it. For this reason I've only scheduled one post per week during August, which I've already photographed so as not to subject you to the Fort of Shit any more than necessary. Incidentally, I'm quite grumpy that I've spent the last six months diligently going through my stuff on a monthly basis and donating multiple bin bags full of stuff to charity, and yet when it comes time to move I still have this stupid amount of stuff. I suspect I'll be doing another clear-out when it comes time to unpack at the new place. "Is this a thing I really want to find a place for in my new Palace of Sophisticated Adultry? No? Then IT MUST GO."

Adultry is a word now. I've decided. 

So that's the deal. Slightly reduced posting schedule, all photos will be in my old garden til the end of the month, and my next few weeks are likely to be quite awkward and squished. On the plus side, I can catch Pokemon from the sofa now. Whoever rolled their eyes and shouted "nerd!" can kindly quiet themselves down. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment